Tabla de Contenidos
Installation of R and Rcmdr: R-UCA Package for Windows
The package R-UCA for Windows contains R, R-Commander and some general purpose R package.
Some advantages of the use of R-UCA for Windows are:
- One installation for R, R-Commander y the other included packages.
- Off-line installation is possible.
- Configuration of R to automatically start R-Commander.
- The uninstallation process delete all the installed files.
Note: http://knuth.uca.es/R/R-UCA is an stable link to the latest release of the package.
Note: If you want to share the package, please, send a link to this page instead of upload the file.
- R-UCA-2.14.2.exe (23-Nov-12)
- R-UCA-2.14.0.exe (15-Nov-11)
- R-UCA-2.12.1.exe (14-Feb-11)
- R-UCA-2.11.1.exe (29-Jun-10)
- R-UCA-2.10.1.exe (20-Feb-10)
- R-UCA-2.9.2.exe (11-Sep-09)
- R-UCA-2.9.0.exe (3-Jun-09)
- R-UCA-2.8.1.exe (10-Feb-09)
- R-UCA-2.7.2.exe (25-Sep-08)
- R-UCA-2.7.1.exe (9-Jul-08)
- R-UCA-184.108.40.206.exe (16-Jun-08)
- R-UCA-2.7.0.exe (14-May-08)
- Version 14.0: It includes 14.0 release of R.
- Version 12.1: It includes 12.1 release of R, includes the packages pROC and fix the problem with the selection of the language in Windows 7.
The R UCA package will be update, at least, with every new version or R or R-Commander.
Graphical information about downloads of R-UCA packages.