- Select the area about which you want to obtain information.
- Choose the information that you want to display in at least one of the drop-downs.
- You can enter the name of a initial location to display the map around it.
- You can choose a final location and the path between the two locations and details of it will be displayed.
- Click on the icons to get detailed information on each point.
Developed using shiny by M. Muñoz-Márquez under GNU-GPL licence.
There is a forum available to make question and suggestions, and more information.
Main examples menu